Liebster Award


Hi!

I am excited to share that I won an award! This award is given to new bloggers to help shine a spotlight on up and coming blogs.  Thanks to Angie over at Glimmers of Learning for nominating me for the Liebster Award!

The rules of the nomination are simple:

  • Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to their blog
  • Display the award on your blog
  • Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
  • Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next
  • Give your new nominees questions to answer about themselves

The questions from Angie for me to answer are:

  1. What is your job and how long have you been doing it? I am an SLP! I work with preK through 8th grade, as well as PRN work at a rehab hospital. This is my 4th year in this profession.
  2. How long have you been blogging? I started my blog this past summer.  I have loved getting to interact with the online SLP and special education community!
  3.  What is the story behind your blog name? I chose the name "Word of Mouth" as a play on words... word of mouth... speech therapy... blogging... get it?!
  4. What is your favorite subject to blog about? Speech therapy of course! 
  5. What is your goal with creating the blog? I like to share therapy ideas and practical tips to help busy SLPs working in the schools.
  6. Who are the top three bloggers you love to follow? I am a big fan of Sublime Speech. I have been following her for years! I also love to cook, so I routinely read posts from food bloggers. Some of my favorites are Naturally Ella and Pinch of Yum.
  7. Where are you right now, while you are blogging! At home, relaxing on my couch - my favorite place to be after a busy day!
  8. What gets you out of bed in the morning? Coffee and NPR. Those smiling faces waiting for me at school might help too.
  9. If you could travel to one place, where would that be? I have always wanted to travel to New Zealand. It looks so beautiful there!
  10. What is your favorite food? Bagels! There is nothing as comforting as a warm fresh bagel.
  11. What are your hobbies? I enjoy cooking, being outside, playing with my dog, and playing in my local community band.  
I have nominated:
All bloggers above, answer the following questions and complete the rules above!
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. Where does your inspiration for blogging come from?
  3. What is your favorite quote?
  4. What makes you laugh out loud?
  5. What did you want to be when you were a child?
  6. What is your favorite social media?
  7. What is your dream job?
  8. What invaluable experiences have you taken away from your current job?
  9. What is one thing you must always have with you when on the go?
  10. Who is one person you idolize?
  11. What is one book you think everyone should read?

Have fun and support fellow bloggers!

~Erin


Follow

No comments