100 Follower Freebie



Hi!

So this weekend my TPT store hit a big personal milestone! I now have over 100 followers! When I started creating products for my store this past summer, I wasn't sure how it was all going to go. Letting my ideas be open to the public was a little scary.  But so far, I am loving it! I love seeing my ideas come to life and sharing them with you. Your positive feedback has motivated me to keep going. As a thank you for your support, I have a freebie for you all.




Use this freebie to work on synonyms and answering and asking questions.






You can grab this freebie at my store here!


Thank you again for your support! This little journey I have been going down with TPT has been challenging, but so fun and rewarding. I hope to keep sharing my ideas with you all!

~Erin



No comments