Speechy & Teacher TPT Appreciation Sale!! {Linky}




This week is teacher appreciation week! In honor of all the wonderful SLPs and teachers out there, my store will be 28% off as part of the TPT side-wide sale! I am linking up with the Frenzied SLPs to share what I have my eyes on during this sale.

The sale will be Tuesday and Wednesday (May 3-4). These big sales only happen a few times a year, so be sure to go check out your favorite stores so you can get the best deal! Don't forget to use the code: CELEBRATE.

While you are over there, be sure to check out my latest Speech in a Snap editions! If you are not already familiar with this series, these packets provide a month's worth of no-prep black and white activities for the entire month! It makes planning easy peasy - which is great for this time of the year when it is very busy!



    


Speech in a Snap May has activities for Cinco de Mayo, an ocean unit, and Mother's Day! Want to save even more?? Check out the Speech in a Snap Spring Bundle! You can save a total of 48% during the sale as opposed to buying each packet individually at regular price! 


Here's what I will be filling my cart with during this sale!

Check out TeachSpeech365's No Prep Language Pack Cupcakes!

This no-prep packet is full of language activities that can be used any time of year. And who doesn't love cupcakes?

I also have my eyes on Speech Wonderland's Take & Go QR Sentence Task Cards
.
I have a lot of students working on grammar and this looks like such a fun and interactive way to mix things up!


Check out what some other SLP bloggers will be getting during the sale by clicking here! I hope you find some good deals during this sale!

~Erin


Follow

1 comment