New Planner!

Hi!

I know it's summer... but I am already thinking about next year! With two new schools, I know I am going to need to keep organized.  I am excited to share my speech planner for the 2015-2016 school year.  I used this planner last year, but I have made a few tweaks for this school year and decided to share it with you.


It includes a cute cover with colorful polka dots. I like to write my name and classroom number in the little box on the bottom. 




I love these colors! I would like to think that cute things help me stay more organized... right? 



Here's what's included:
-Cover Page with space to write your name, classroom, etc.
-Directions
-Blank Therapy Schedule
-Blank Master School Schedule
-Year at a Glance to easily view calendar for all of 2015-2016 academic year
-Labeled dividers for each section
-Monthly calendar page
-Monthly reminders page (includes IEPs due, Evals due, To Schedule, and blank)
-Monthly therapy plans at a glance
-Weekly To Do page for each week of the academic year
-Blank notes pages
-IEP student list
-RtI student list
-Medicaid info (I use this to look up medicaid numbers and codes ALL the time)
-Referral Log
-Screening Log
-Eval Tracker
-Contacts page
-Contact Log
-Due Dates Reminder Pages


I printed my cover page and back page on cardstock and then brought it to Staples to have it bound. It could also be placed in a binder, which is what I did last year, but I had a hard time from keeping the first few pages from tearing! This way I know it will last me the whole school year. My favorite part is that I have all of the things I need to reference ALL the time in one spot! It makes planning and scheduling much easier.


Interested in checking it out? Click here to head over to my store.  


Are you getting organized for next year? What are some ways you keep it all together? Having summers to prepare (and rest!)  definitely helps in my opinion :)

~Erin





No comments