Speech Sound Sombreros!



Hi!

As May approaches quickly, I want to share with you a fun craftivity to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in the speech room!




Speech Sound Sombreros! This fun little craft is super cute and super EASY for a speech room fiesta. I don't know about you, but for pretty much the entire Month of May, I have to proctor state testing, as well as see my kids. I have zero time for activities requiring any prep. These hats are print and go!




Once the students color and cut the sombreros, attach them to a long strip of construction paper fitted to the size of the student's head. A quick tip - if you have access to writing strips, these work great because you don't have to cut them out!


You can find this activity in my store here! I hope you and your speech room have a festive Cinco de Mayo!

~Erin

Follow

No comments